United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
23 Hour Observation Night nurse
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Job Status: PRN
Job Reference #: 12413
Categories: Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management
We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge in Medical Surgical Unit. This is a fast paced environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes in Texas.
- Current Texas Nursing License
- Current CPR, ACLS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills *
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical and dental insurance, 401(k), paid time off and life insurance.