United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN) Full-time-NIGHT- $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS-
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Baylor Medical Center at Uptown is a new state of the art surgical hospital in the Dallas’ Uptown area. Specialties and services will include Orthopedic, Spine, Pain Management, General Plastic, and Ear, Nose and Throat surgery. Our mission is to provide first-class services for the local community in a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
Baylor Medical Center at Uptown is a part of United Surgical Partners International (USPI). USPI owns and operates multiple surgical hospitals and ambulatory surgical care centers throughout the United States and London; with headquarter located in Addison, TX.
Baylor Medical Center at Uptown is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Emergency Room (ER) Department for full-time opportunities. The RN will provide direct and indirect patient care in the emergency care setting. The RN will also provide care that reflects initiative, flexibility and responsibility indicative of professional expectation with minimum supervision. The RN must be able to triage safely, rapidly and accurately, every patient that enters the emergency care system. Must be able to determine priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system. The RN must communicate with Emergency Department physician about any changes in patient's status, symptomology and results of diagnostic studies. The RN must be able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
Benefits Include: Baylor Medical Center at Uptown offers competitive salary, 401(k) with Company Contribution and annual profit sharing bonus.
Position required skills for the Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- At least 2 years experience as a RN in a hospital Emergency Department or critical care.
- RN, current in the State of Texas
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS required
- CEN or TNCC preferred
Position qualifications and requirements for the Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Job knowledge/Responsibilities/Productivity
- Customer Service/Relationship/Communication
- Environment of Care/Patient Safety
- Infection Control/Employee Health and Safety
- Performance Improvement