United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Provides education and evaluation to nursing and patient care staff, and facilitates evidenced-based research within a specialized area of nursing. Collaborates with medical practitioners to incorporate nursing processes into the plan of care for a specialized group of patients. Performs direct specialty nursing services to patients as required, ensuring adherence to The Joint Commission standards and all related policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Graduate of accredited school of professional nursing.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Demonstrates competence in management and leadership skills to develop and implement organizational strategies and opportunities for improving the delivery of nursing care to patients.
- Maintain current knowledge and adheres to appropriate regulatory standards (i.e. TJC, C.M.S/C.O.P.) and Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.)
- A current license as a professional nurse in the State of Texas.
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS Certification
Preferred Instructor BLS, ACLS and PALS