United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OR RN - FT, ASC with Sign On Bonus $5,000 at NOrth Central Surgical Center
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
ASC OR Registered Nurse - No weekends, No holidays
Sign on Bonus - $5,000
North Central Ambulatory Center is an entity of North Central Surgical Center, a renowned hospital in Dallas serving 11,000 patients a year. North Central Ambulatory Center was founded to better serve and meet the needs of our patients and their families. Our top ranked physicians and employees perform surgeries in our modern and well-equipped facility. NCASC is set to continue to provide top quality and award winning care that our patients receive at our hospital.
North Central Surgical Center and ASC Information:
- Joint Commission Accredited & Top Performer Quality Award Winner
- Texas Medical Foundation Quality Award Winner
- Press Ganey Patient Experience Award Winner
- Healthgrades Multi-Award Winner
- Located in the prestigious NorthPark area of Dallas at Park Lane and Central Expressway (I-75).
- BaylorScott & White hospital affiliate and managed by USPI.
- Degree in Nursing required.
- CNOR preferred.
- Formal training in customer service is preferred.
- Current Texas RN License.
- Minimum of three (3) years of recent experience in operating room circulation required.
- BLS & ACLS required. PALS to be obtained within six months of start date.
- Knowledge of DSHS, CMS and Joint Commission requirements as appropriate.
Lifting > 50 lbs.
Lifting > 20 lbs.
Pushing > 50 lbs.
Pulling > 50 lbs.
Some = 1 - 4 times/day or 10% Freq. = 20 - 40 times/day or 33%
Very Freq. = 100 times/day or 56%
(X) INSIDE [Specify major Hazards:
working conditions] (X) Exposure to toxic/chemical/detergents
( ) OUTSIDE [Specify major (X) Exposure to extreme conditions: hot/cold
working conditions] ( ) Exposure to dust/fumes/helicopter drafts
(X) Exposure to moving mechanical parts
Physical Requirements: (X) Exposure to potential electrical shock
(X) Exposure to X-ray/electromagnetic energy
(X) Manual Dexterity (eye-hand coordination) (X) Exposure to high pitched noises
(X) Perform shift work (X) Exposure to communicable diseases
(X) Maneuver weight of patients (X) Exposure to pathogen exposure
(X) Hear alarm/phone/tape recorder/equipment (X) Exposure to risk exposure
(X) Walk 6 hours per day (X) Use of latex gloves
(X) Reach above shoulder
(X) Repetitive arm/hand movements Mental/Emotional Requirements:
(X) Finger dexterity (X) Manage stress appropriately
(X) On Call Work (X) Handle multiple priorities
(X) Color vision (X) Works alone, occasionally
(X) Acuity - Near (X) Manage anger/fear/hostility/violence
(X) Acuity - Far (X) Work in areas that are confined and/or
(X) Depth perception crowded
Work Positions (% of time spent):
Sitting: 15% Standing: 30% Walking: 55%