United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist at North Central Surgical Center
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
North Central Surgical Center is seeking qualified, dynamic applicants for a Full Time multi facility float therapist in our fast paced and growing post surgical setting.
You will be based at North Central Surgical Center, but will also be rotated to work at metroplex associate facilities in the Trophy Club, Las Colinas and Uptown areas. You will provide the therapeutic foundation for a variety of surgical patients, from single treatment education to progressive interventions to restore your patient's functional independence. You will treat acute care, post op clients ranging from youths to active seniors. And, you will work directly with the most elite physicians, paying a key role in providing quality care for all of our patients and doctors.
30-40 hours/week, weekday and weekend hours available. Frequent weekend shifts availability expected. Compensation premiums for late, weekend and holiday shifts provided.
North Central Surgical Center is an elite, award winning surgically-focused hospital that partners with the best staff and physicians. Our hospital performs over 11,0000 procedures a year. We offer competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a culture that promotes a professional and fun working environment.
North Central Surgical Center Information:
- Joint Commission Accredited and Top Performer Quality Award Winner.
- Texas Medical Foundation Quality Award Winner.
- Press Ganey Patient Experience Award Winner.
- Healthgrade Multi-Award Winner.
- Locate at the prestigious North Park area of Dallas at Park Lane and Central Expressway (I-75)
- Baylor Scott & White and Tenet Affiliate.
- Competitive Benefits Package and regular employee perks.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program
- Current licensed in the State of Texas, in good standing
- Current BLS required
- Maintains continuing education credits as required by the State
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable of current treatment protocols and rehabilitation equipment
- Minimum 2 year experience, Orthopedics required.
- Acute-Care Plus Outpatient Orthopedics experience, preferred.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Customer service skills, required.