United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN X-Ray Technician - Baylor Surgicare
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Baylor Surgicare at Mansfield is currently seeking an OR X-RAY Tech in the Radiology Department for PRN opportunities. The ideal candidate will perform multiple vascular and interventional procedures under the direction of radiologists and specialized physicians, including operation of special imaging and radiology equipment. Skilled at sterile field assistance during operating room and pain management procedures. Maintains a professional relationship with physicians and staff.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited program in radiological technology
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One-year hospital experience required, 3+ years preferred.
- Strong OR skills a must with experience using both Siemens and OEC c-arms
- A.R.R.T. registered
- Must have a current Texas state license (MRT)
- Certified in CPR
- Knowledgeable of local, state, federal and Joint Commission Regulations.
- Must possess independent decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a professional way.