Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Active Directory Project Manager | Dallas, TX | $5/HR in Dallas, TX at Vaco
Vaco Technology, Dallas, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with Active Directory experience for a contract employment opportunity in Dallas, TX. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be able to pass a criminal history background check and drug screen.
Job Title: Active Directory Project Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for junior project manager with Active Directory experience to assist in the planning and program managing key projects set forth as part of the global infrastructure shared services strategy focused on Active Directory Services and global migration to Single Forest Single Domain Active Directory environment.
Collaborate with business representatives to develop the active directory migration strategy, project, and implementation plan to migrate all users, groups, computers, applications, and other infrastructure assets to target domains.
- Develop project plans that meet client needs with company goals
- Understand and document the customer infrastructure and environment which directly or indirectly impacts over all implementation
- Work closely with Active Directory / Technical Architects to ensure timely completion of technical implementation and scope covered as per agreed design documents
- Strong Base in Project Management Principles
- Knowledge and expertise in following areas of IT project management (SDLC, Project implementation, Project lifecycle management)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Project Management
- MS Project
- Demonstrate Technical and Creative Skills
- Develop and execute new processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s).
- 5 years of experience in IT and/or IT related field
- Demonstrable experience in managing a variety of IT infrastructure projects and in working with business leaders. Ability to lead large, complex projects, with cross-business unit project teams and suppliers
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (MCTS) - Preferred