Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As an Implementation Specialist, you will focus on the successful implementation of Valet Living Home services in each market. The Implementation Specialist will travel to new markets and be responsible for training new Home Valets, setting a foundation of excellent service for clients and working with all internal partners on setting up the proper practices and processes.
Essential duties include:
- Partner with Valet Living Home Regional Vice President and District Managers to determine training needs for internal and external clients
- Support the marketing and event coordinating efforts to drive adoption at Valet Living Home communities
- Recommend effective delivery strategies to ensure successful implementation, training and support of all services
- Revise design of training curriculum while partnering with the training department to increase overall training effectiveness
- Develop teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, visual aids, computer tutorials, and references works
- Perform quality audits in active markets and report out to District Managers and other stakeholders
- Evaluate existing client’s service usage and integration with their current business practices. Assist with full product integration through additional consulting, training and implementation of Valet Living Home services
- Implement project plans to pilot new services in existing markets. Conducts training sessions using on-line training tools or in person covering specified Valet Living Home services and operations
- Performs other duties as assigned
You are a good fit if you have the following skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple projects with a high level of effectiveness
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to be proactive, self-motivated, self-directed, flexible, adaptable and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize daily activities
- Ability to perform administrative activities
- Willing to travel up to 80% of the time
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Must be able to spend up to 6 hours walking and on your feet each shift
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two (2) years’ prior training or related experience
- Minimum of two (2) year’s prior operations leadership experience
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer service
- Passion and proven results in providing an excellent client experience
- Experience working in a high-paced, changing and rapid growth environment
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.