Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Resident Experience Concierge
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Do you have a knack for providing top-level customer service? Do you go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction for clients and guests? Do you want to be part of a fun and growing company? If so, this just might be the right opportunity for you!
As a Resident Experience Concierge, you will work at the main entrance desk of our residential client communities and be the first to meet residents with a warm welcome first impression. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide excellent customer service and be effortlessly handle resident requests with the goal of providing a Standard-Setting resident experience.
Work Schedule: Must be willing to work a set schedule within our 24 hours / 7 days of operation & Must be flexible to work Weekends, Evenings, and Graveyard shifts.
Location: Uptown Dallas (Luxury Apartment Community)
Essential duties include:
- Welcome customers upon entrance with a warm welcome
- Act as point of reference for resident who need assistance, reservations and information attending to their needs and requirements
- Understand resident’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions and suggestions
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, and transportation upon requests from residents
- Answer phone inquiries and handling requests as needed
You are a good fit if you have the following education, experience, and skills:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience working as a concierge in a hotel or luxury condominium is a plus
- Experience in the multifamily industry is a plus
- Must have a commitment to service excellence with a friendly and positive attitude
- The ability to multi-task and handle various duties at one time
- Possess time-management and problem-solving skills with the ability to find appropriate resolutions for Resident complaints
- Maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward residents and community staff
- Must enjoy delighting all residents and possess exemplary customer service skills
- Must display excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to take direction, be reliable, work productively on one’s own and adhere to a schedule
- Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office products
- Own an iPhone with IOS 9 or newer or Android 6 or newer
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Comfortable with downloading and using mobile apps
- Able to keep up with the physical demands of being on your feet and walking for much of the day
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.