Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Operations Support Specialist
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Sales Operations Support Specialist, you will provide overall systems, administrative, and data management support to our internal national sales accounts team.
If you are tech savvy, highly collaborative, motivated, and focused on the needs of others, this is an ideal role for you!
This is a work from home/remote position, located in Dallas market.
Essential duties include:
- Internal administrative support for the national sales accounts team
- Daily administration, project management, cross-functional support and auditing of the CRM/Salesforce.com platform
- Assist in training and support for best practices, create reports, and dashboards
- Assist with agreement/contracts, enter and audit contracts, and build sales proposals
- Generate, prepare, manipulate and analyze reports as needed
- Assist in research projects using various other data sources like ALN and Yardi Matrix
- Assist in making sure group deadlines are met by facilitating and assessing processes, situations, and issues and takes corrective action, as needed
- Identify and implement areas for sales process improvements
- Provide backup support to team members as needed
- Prepare reports and documentation for account reviews
- Maintain account assignments and territory accuracy
- Perform other duties as assigned
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years related sales operations/administrative experience
- Thorough, functional experience with Salesforce.com, ALN, eSpatial and Yardi Matrix
- Multi-family, construction services, property services or other related service industries experience is a plus
- Excellent skills and knowledge of creating reports with Salesforce.com, ALN and Yardi Matrix
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to develop internal professional relationships
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work with cross functional teams within company
- Strong problem-solving, planning, detail orientated, and highly organized
- Grace under pressure, ability to react quickly to changing priorities
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.