Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Vice President of Accounting
at TBK Bank
The AVP of Accounting II will provide daily accounting support for Triumph Bancorp, Inc., TBK Bank, SSB and other Triumph companies as assigned.
- Assists the Controller with various duties including, M&A due diligence and integration, system administrator for various accounting systems and online banking, documenting procedures,
- Assist with preparing financials for the aircraft subsidiary and work with the aircraft management company on billing.
- Manage the accounting for the investment portfolio, including interest accruals, paydowns, amortization / accretion, mark to market entries
- Responsible for full cycle accounting for the holding company and non-bank subsidiaries.
- Responsible for certain regulatory report schedules including schedules related to the Call Report, Y9-C and FRY9-LP.
- Responsible for the management and processing of fixed assets for bank subsidiaries, holding company and non-bank subsidiaries for GAAP
- Responsible for generating monthly intercompany invoices for outstanding balances.
- Assist with accounting memos related to due diligence, business combination, taxes, etc.
- Responsible for managing all aspects related to compliance with debt covenants.
- Reconciles certain general ledger accounts for multiple divisions and prepares and / or approves journal entries.
- Reviews internal controls and SOX walkthroughs.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of general ledger entries and company classifications.
- Assists with month-end close procedures.
- Responsible for analyzing and reconciling consulting and professional fees for the bank, holding company and non-bank subsidiaries.
- Assists with document requests and preparation for audits / exams.
- Assists with implementation and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Serves as a backup for other positions within the accounting department.
- Manage direct reports as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Master’s degree in accounting or CPA, preferred
- Experience with regulatory reporting for banking industry, preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with financial analysis, Fixed Assets and other corporate / bank accounting activities.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.