Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Banking Relationship Manager
at TBK Bank
The Relationship Manager is responsible for management, supervision and direction of all commercial direct and indirect loan activities. Ensures maximum overall profitability of relationship activities. Recommends and implements loan policies and objectives, and is accountable for the entire loan portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build full relationships by leveraging full array of capabilities, including lending, treasury services and deposits
- Manages a portfolio and maintain relationships serving businesses up to $20mm in revenue
- Interviews applicant and requests specified information for loan application and deposit services.
- Requests applicant credit reports, background checks, reference checks, and other information pertinent to loan applicant's evaluation.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan or submits application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicant or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options, and other credit terms.
- Approves loan within specified limits or refers loan to loan committee for approval.
- Ensures loan agreements are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Assures timely loan closing and funding activities.
- Identifies and analyzes potential loan markets to develop prospects for commercial loans.
- Advises loan manager of external factors that may affect establishment lending policies, such as new or revised legislation and regulations. Recommends and implements appropriate changes to establishment policies and procedures.
- Promotes and cross-sells other establishment products and services as appropriate to customer requirements.
- Provides loan data to support marketing and sales promotion programs.
- Keeps abreast of loan regulations and compliance issues through formal and informal training.
- Adhere to Triumph’s core values
- Territory includes surrounding areas within Dallas County
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance preferred or a combination of banking experience and /or degree.
- 8-10 + years of related banking experience required.
- Experience with SBA Lending required
Skills and Abilities Required
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
We offer consumer and commercial banking products from our 18 branches throughout eastern Iowa and Illinois and 34 branches throughout Colorado and western Kansas. We also offer deposit products through our Dallas branch. Our lending capabilities include commercial real estate, mortgage warehouse lending and other general business lending.
Through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, we offer asset based lending, equipment finance, legered lines of credit and insurance premium financing throughout the United States. We also offer discount factoring through our Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group subsidiary.