Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Portfolio Risk Analyst
at TBK Bank
The Portfolio and Credit Risk Department of TBK Bank, SSB seeks a qualified Portfolio Risk Analyst whose primary responsibilities include: (i) managing the asset review processes and procedures; (ii) performing maintenance and quality control of internal systems used for external loan review in accordance with Bank policies and procedures; (iii) monthly and quarterly reporting for the Bank.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Logistics coordinator for internal Asset Review Committee. Collects data, prepares package, performs quality control, and distributes Asset Review Committee packages on a monthly basis
- Acts as Secretary for the Asset Review Committee, ensuring minutes are accurate and that effective reporting on actions of the committee are completed and distributed
- Processes asset classification changes for the Bank in accordance with Bank policies and procedures
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of various Bank systems to ensure accuracy of all relevant items related to asset classification, ensuring accurate financial reporting
- Uses the system to create external loan review list, effectively communicates with department management to finalize external loan review list, and ensures delivery of lists to both external vendors and internal counterparts
- Logistics coordinator for external loan reviews including items such as scheduling, travel, room reservations, communications, systems access, among other items
- Acts as project manager for one-time initiatives or the development of new initiatives within the department
- Uses independent judgment, discretion and specialized training to perform job duties
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with a major in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in banking or financial services
- Experience in Commercial Credit is preferred
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated commitment to accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Good time management skills, ability to multi-task, and well organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.