Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Stress Testing Analyst
at TBK Bank
TBK Bank, SSB (“Triumph,” or “TBK Bank”) seeks a qualified individual to develop, test, and maintain enterprise and portfolio level stress testing.
- Gather, analyze and interpret large data sets to identify key trends and summarize key behavioral conclusions
- Evaluate TBK’s loan portfolios to develop stress testing methods designed around the attributes of each portfolio
- Work with stress testing software and Microsoft Excel to perform stress-tests
- Validate stress-testing models
- Perform quality control and testing on loan data to verify accuracy and integrity of inputs and results
- Prepare reports and presentations for executive management and the Board of Directors
- Work closely with division managers and executive management to develop sound stress testing parameters
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 3 years of experience in banking a plus, with credit/loan background a preferred
- Expert level user of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical abilities
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Ability to easily learn new technologies/systems
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong time-management skills and ability to self-manage to meet deadlines
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.