Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Underwriting Support Specialist
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Position Summary: The Underwriting Support Specialist will provide administrative support to the Credit & Underwriting team at TriumphPay. This position will be responsible for preparing contracts, setting up accounts, validating banking information and supporting contract negotiations. The Underwriting Support Specialist position will require a high degree of organization, attention to detail and initiative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make outgoing calls to verify bank account changes.
- Complete searches to validate company information for bank account changes.
- Draft and complete legal contract packages.
- Maintain, communicate and follow-up with Operations regarding pending/missing items.
- Monitor missing documentation in Salesforce (CRM) for new clients;
- Support contract negotiations by taking call notes and completing blackline reviews.
- Complete the setup of new accounts within internal system and maintain updated information.
- Prepare, manage and communicate all ancillary documents and updated legal documentation.
- Other duties, as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 2+ years’ experience in working administrative duties or support in a high-volume work environment;
- Experience in transportation industry or financial services is a plus.
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
The successful candidate will possess general business, analytical and critical thinking skills and experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to work independently and as part of the team.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong professional communication skills.
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.