Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director - Marketing (B2B)
Director - Marketing (B2B)
The Director of Marketing – B2B is responsible for developing, executing and tracking marketing programs that generate new opportunities and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within targeted accounts and contacts. This position will act as a liaison between the marketing team and the sales teams to build marketing programs that will maximize the value of targeted accounts. The Director of Marketing – B2B will work with the demand generation and creative teams to build marketing plans that include both inbound and outbound tactics, as well as managing 3rd party vendors to achieve aggressive sales targets.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead a team of B2B and sales enablement marketers
- Create and build lead generation and target account development strategies
- Build a strategic roadmap to support sales enablement efforts for the inside and outside sales teams
- Create growth and nurture programs for specific accounts and contacts
- Develop appropriate KPIs and maintain reporting around project success
- Work with the sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Work with demand generation team to build marketing plans and campaigns that generate new opportunities
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are appropriately handling generated opportunities.
- Work with the brand team to maintain key account personas, customer journeys and specific product-related solutions
- Work with the technology team to maintain, groom and fill gaps in customer and account data
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
HOW YOU’LL GET THERE
- 7+ years of experience managing B2B marketing programs for medium/large businesses
- Deep knowledge of B2B marketing strategies, and demonstrated success in launching programs that significantly grew sales pipeline
- Demonstrated understanding of how to utilize marketing automation, CRM platforms and other technologies to drive B2B strategies and success
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Proven track record building innovative and multi-part demand generation programs
- Experience in on-site and event-based marketing tactics, including trade shows
- Experience developing successful sales enablement programs
- 5+ years of experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target)
- Track record of building relationships with sales teams and supporting their success
- Experience with the Sandler sales method preferred
- SaaS experience is preferred
We made the first VARIDESK to help a friend with his back pain. The solution was so disruptive and successful we got a ton of requests to make more. So, we did, and we haven’t stopped since.
Our line of sit-stand desks and active office products continue to grow, and our customers now span the globe. We’re passionate about elevating people through happier, healthier, and more productive workspaces.
We’re award winners:
- Best Place to Work Top 10 – Dallas Business Journal
- National Entrepreneurs of the Year – EY
- Fastest Growing Company in DFW – SMU
We take health seriously:
- On-site gym with Peloton Cycle and daily group classes
- Comprehensive health plans
- Healthy foods and snacks
- Wellness program and insurance premium discounts
- Nicotine-free facility
We value our employees:
- All employees use VARIDESK products
- Enhanced paternity / maternity programs
- Three weeks of personal time off a year
- Offsite events and happy hours
- Short-term and long-term disability premiums covered at 100% by VARIDESK
VARIDESK provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.