Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative receives inbound contacts from new and existing fans, identifying the right VARIDESK active office solution for their needs, as well as entering orders, following up and qualifying leads for our other sales teams.
There is a path for career growth within VARIDESK for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal. This position lays the foundation for a successful Sales Career at VARIDESK.
Who YOU are:
- You create lifelong fans, by making their experience your top priority.
- An individual with exceptional relationship building skills and a believe its possible mindset.
- You can embrace change in a fast-paced growing organization while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- You are empowered to raise the bar by taking initiative and making excellence your goal.
- You have strong active listening skills and an authentic nature which enhances your ability to be a team player.
What YOU’LL do:
First 3-6 months
- Learn VARIDESK’s Products and Buyers.
- Become an expert in the tools necessary to be successful: Salesforce CRM, call scripts, sales cadences.
- Identify, qualify and close new sales opportunities from inbound contacts.
- Engage with customers via telephone, email, chat and social media to analyze their needs.
- Build relationships within the organization.
- Handle 30+ Inbound Sales call daily
- Consistently meet monthly KPI’s and Sales goals.
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so.
- Begin to expand your knowledge of VARIDESK’s Sales methodology and full sales cycle.
- Work with mentors and sales leaders to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion.
- 1-2 years of Inbound, Outbound, Retail or Call Center Sales Experience to include: Utilizing a defined sales process to prospect and qualify customers, assess their needs, and position a solution for them.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
We made the first VARIDESK to help a friend with his back pain. It worked so well that we got a ton of requests to make more. So, we did, and we haven’t stopped since.
Our line of sit-stand desks and active office products continues to grow, and our customers now span the globe. We’re passionate about helping people get more done and feel better doing it.
We’re award winners:
- Best Place to Work Top 10 – Dallas Business Journal
- National Entrepreneurs of the Year – EY
- Fastest Growing Company in DFW – SMU
We take health seriously:
- On-site gym with Peloton Cycle and daily group classes
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Healthy Foods and Snacks
- Wellness Program and Insurance Premium Discounts
- Nicotine Free Workplace
We value our employees:
- All employees use VARIDESK products
- Enhanced Paternity / Maternity Programs
- Three weeks of Personal Time Off a year
- Offsite Events and Happy Hours
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Premiums Covered at 100% by VARIDESK