Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VARIDESK is looking for a Copywriter with strong B2B and consumer marketing experience, with some professional social media background. This B2B Copywriter will work alongside internal Branding, Product, and Sales teams to create ideas and marketing materials that elevate the VARIDESK brand.
While adhering to VARIDESK marketing strategies and objectives, this individual will deliver a wide variety of B2B content (white papers, digital ads, direct mail, blogs, video scripts, speeches/presentations and infographics) for our growing and evolving business. Success will be achieved through championing the brand voice in every written piece, owning projects from end-to-end and identifying opportunities to enhance our offering.
WHO YOU ARE
- Solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Experience creating social media posts in and agency or in-house creative environment
- Developed strong strategic communication skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously and juggle various deadlines
- Impressive portfolio of B2B content including white papers, blogs, videos, speeches/presentations and infographics
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Author content for a series of white papers, blogs, video scripts, speeches/presentations and infographics using insights provided
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm, write and create social media posts each month
- Proofread and edit content according to industry best practices and grammatical rules
- Recommend copy edits that improve the quality of the copy, the meaning of the message, and reflect the overall brand voice and tone
- Translate copy strategy into effective messages
- Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with brand and style guidelines
HOW YOU’LL GET THERE
- 5+ years of strategic B2B, Consumer content writing and Social media experience
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the complex products
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously and juggle writing priorities
- Understand the needs, motivations, and aspirations relevant to your audiences
- Four-year degree in English, Marketing, Communications, or Journalism preferred
- Client-side experience (preferred)
- Portfolio/writing samples required
We made the first VARIDESK to help a friend with his back pain. The solution was so disruptive and successful we got a ton of requests to make more. So, we did, and we haven’t stopped since.
Our line of sit-stand desks and active office products continue to grow, and our customers now span the globe. We’re passionate about elevating people through happier, healthier, and more productive workspaces.
We’re award winners:
- Best Place to Work Top 10 – Dallas Business Journal
- National Entrepreneurs of the Year – EY
- Fastest Growing Company in DFW – SMU
We take health seriously:
- On-site gym with Peloton Cycle and daily group classes
- Comprehensive health plans
- Healthy foods and snacks
- Wellness program and insurance premium discounts
- Nicotine-free facility
We value our employees:
- All employees use VARIDESK products
- Enhanced paternity / maternity programs
- Three weeks of personal time off a year
- Offsite events and happy hours
- Short-term and long-term disability premiums covered at 100% by VARIDESK
**VARIDESK provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.