Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Viad Corp
- Job ID
- # Positions
WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
We are seeking a Brand Strategist to be located on-site and dedicated to Bell Helicopter, one of our largest corporate global clients with headquarters in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area.
The Strategic Initiatives/Brand Strategy group is Bell’s internal account management organization. They are responsible for working with Bell’s business units to define and implement strategic, integrated marketing communications efforts. The team partners with stakeholders to deliver programs that drive the effective execution of major company initiatives.
The team will engage as point of contact for internal business partners for initial project kickoff, regional promotions, marketing strategies and other major company initiatives. Directly liaise with internal business partners and the brand engagement team to drive full alignment of scope and timeline to ensure successful service to customers.
To be successful, the team must collaborate. Individuals in this group must enjoy the process of soliciting buy-in and working with colleagues in other parts of the organization. The role is broad and Brand Strategists can work across ideation, research, analysis, facilitation, project management, and implementation planning. For this role, we seek collaborative, driven, and organized problem-solvers with exceptional relationship-building and communication skills. The successful candidate will be given exposure to a broad array of business challenges and will have the opportunity to deliver bottom-line impact to the company.
Reporting to the Director, Brand Engagement, the selected individual will build and manage a portfolio of high-value, cross-functional projects. To do so, s/he must establish relationships at all levels of the organization to identify, scope, and deliver high-impact projects. While not directly responsible for managing others, Brand Strategists will be expected to consistently play a leadership role within the team by looking/thinking beyond their direct portfolio of projects, promoting best practices, and advancing the department’s capabilities and impact.
Wow I Didn’t Know GES Did That: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mh6q13ji8Hw
- Work with stakeholders in Brand, Global Communications, Business Development, Marketing, Human Resources, etc. to understand project requirements and lead the search for suitable solutions to meet these requirements
- Work with Creative and Production to determine sourcing, timing and cost for all projects, serving as liaison between Brand team and internal partners
- Lead and coordinate cross functional teams to ensure requirements are validated and aligned to execute various projects and corporate, regional and business unit promotional activities
- Communicate project requirements and strategy to vendors as required
- Identify opportunities through internal and external research, benchmarking, and discussion with Internal partners and colleagues in brand engagement
- Prioritize opportunities with high potential value and impact
- Scope projects and identify/engage stakeholders
- Lead and manage projects, develop project charter, project plans and validate objectives
- Engage project teams and secure buy-in to proceed and facilitate team meetings
- Participate in establishing standardized processes and methods for brand engagement
- Produce high-quality project documentation that contributes to our ‘knowledge library’
- Develop and coordinate dynamic tracking and reporting tools to monitor accuracy to commitments for production, deployment and execution
- Look beyond direct project portfolio to avoid creating silos within brand engagement
- Foster an open and supportive team environment. Be responsible for team output, delivery, and performance.
- Actively engage in learning Bell’s business processes and those of your primary business partner
- Further develop Brand Engagement relationships with business partners and other stakeholders
- Through good work, solidify brand engagement as a “go-to” group at Bell
- Continually seek improvement opportunities – for the company yourself, and our team
- Effectively communicate and promote our successes
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with business partners at all levels
- Approaches projects with a customer-centric focus encompassing excellence around every touchpoint
- Thrives in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment while managing multiple priorities with limited resources
- Optimistic, team player with the desire, passion, and motivation to provide superior brand experience
- Goal oriented self-starter that is comfortable in a highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Significant experience implementing trade shows, events, seminars, conferences and VIP visits
- Understands global protocol standards and the importance they play in achieving success
- Knowledge of brand trends, and associated fields desired
- Project management experience with the ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail required
- Professional ability to adapt to multiple settings/environments and shifting responsibilities
- Superior project and time management skills along with the consistent ability to meet and exceed fast-turn and accelerated deadlines
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team on all trade shows, serve as the main direct point of contact for facilitating Executive Leadership Team/C-Suite Executive Leader requirements at domestic and international trade shows
- Skilled at managing budgets for trade shows and marketing communications programs and services
- Possess project management and organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple trade show and marketing communications projects simultaneously, work within budgets and negotiate with suppliers
- Knowledge of various business, sales, marketing and management principles involved in deploying marketing communications initiatives to deliver maximum business results
- Ability to interact with and offer feedback to internal/external stakeholders utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Capable of completing a variety of ad-hoc projects as assigned
- To deliver high-quality, high-impact work, Senior Strategic Initiatives Managers must be proactive, independent, structured, and detail-oriented.
- In addition to a degree in a relevant field of study (marketing, communication, business) the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent analytical, communication, and project management skills plus the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and accommodate changing priorities.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and desire to learn will be critical and strong organizational skills are essential.
- Due to the confidential nature of the work, a high degree of professionalism and discretion is required. Flexibility with work hours and occasional travel may also be necessary.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with company match
- Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
And much more……