Wayne Fueling Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at Wayne Fueling Systems
Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), comprised of the most trusted names in the fuel industry, are global leaders in driving innovation for over 100 years. DFS, the industry's 1st end-to-end fueling solution, provides advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet stock-management solutions. The DFS business is comprised of industry leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems, Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView and OPW Fuel Management Systems. We lead every market we serve with focused expertise, progressive thinking and customer-inspired innovation in order to push the boundaries of performance for our customers and shareholders. To learn more about DFS, visit www.doverfuelingsolutions.com. DFS is part of the Fluids segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV).
Data Entry: Data entry requires speed, accuracy, and attention to detail. A data entry clerk enters information into computer databases for effective reporting to customers. Daily responsibilities include: collecting data to be entered into the computer and filing and/or scanning department paperwork.
Customer Service: Answer customer phone calls – back up for service desk to respond to customer’s phone calls and re-direct them to responsible personnel(s).
- Enter customer data, contact customers regarding data issues, set up new customers in system, answer phones
- Backup for: entering offsets, entering meter calibrations, entering master comments, work E&S log, SIR Reruns, handle data Q&A with customers, teach website customers
- Special assignments as needed or required.
Candidate Experience and Qualification
- High School graduate or Equivalent
- Proven experience as a fuel industry data entry clerk
- Fast numerical typing skills
- Good command of English both oral and written to communicate effectively and clearly
- Good customer service skills
- Excel - beginner level / helpful but not required
- Good attention to detail
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Ability to work 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday - Friday
- Ability to sit or stand as necessary to perform job functions
- Ability to effectively/clearly communicate
- The ability to perform the essential functions is a requirement of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be used to meet these requirements.
- Basic Skills: PC, web surfing, operate Outlook email
The information contained within this job description overview is not intended to be all-inclusive. Nothing in this job description restricts management or the company’s ability to assign or reassign duties and/or responsibilities to or from this role at any time. This document is subject to change with or without notice.
Dover Fueling Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial or local law. Dover Fueling Solutions conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.