Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Infrastructure Administrator II
Weaver has built a nationwide presence on an unwavering commitment to its clients’ success, acting with integrity and always striving to transcend expectations. The firm has grown to be the 35th largest firm in the United States, according to INSIDE Public Accounting; it is also ranked the largest independent accounting firm based in the Southwest by Accounting Today magazine.
From Fortune 500 multinational companies to start-ups, Weaver is a national firm serving commercial, financial services and government clients. The firm is particularly well known in the financial services, energy, manufacturing and distribution, construction, technology, real estate and health care industries, as well as the public sector. Weaver services go beyond traditional assurance and tax services to include risk advisory, transaction advisory, IT advisory, energy compliance and consulting, forensics and litigation services, and specialty tax services such as international tax, state and local tax and private client services.
IT Infrastructure Administrator II
This person will primarily engage in designing, implementing, troubleshooting, and analyzing the IT infrastructure primarily located in the Fort Worth and San Antonio data centers, including but not limited to network connectivity and utilization, Windows server administration, Virtualization, storage administration, performance tuning, backup and restore. Support is also required after hours as dictated by projects and incidents.
- Perform standard network administration duties including but not limited to the design, deployment, monitoring, and independent diagnostics of the data network and related network equipment.
- Perform standard system administration duties including but not limited to the design, deployment, monitoring, and independent diagnostics of internal systems such as Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, virtual environments, storage, Unified Communications/VoIP, etc.
- Maintain the Data Center, respond to failures and environmental issues.
- Perform planning and analysis for capacity, future product releases.
- Research new technologies and solutions, provide recommendations.
- Implement policies and procedures surrounding Information Technology.
- Engage in the creation, researching, testing, and execution of the Disaster Recovery plan.
- Provide technical guidance to clients on a variety of issues via telephone calls, emails, and client requests.
- Maintain a positive attitude while working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- On-call 24x7 for emergency response. Travel required, sometimes on short notice.
- Associates Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience working as a Systems Administrator, Network Administrator, or equivalent role.
- Expert knowledge of VMWare vSphere 6. VCP certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge of current released versions of Windows, Exchange, SQL Server and System Center suite.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft Cloud.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining server hardware and network equipment, including switches, routers and firewalls.
- Full understanding of IP network standards and protocols, design and troubleshooting.
- Experience with SAN and NAS technologies and protocols.
- Experience with VoIP/Unified Communications protocols.
- Working knowledge of scripting tools, such as PowerShell.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good project management and communications skills, ability to support multiple concurrent projects, present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in an agile, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
- Maintain up to date technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software as related to this field.
- May be required to move computer system and network related equipment weighing up to 100 pounds.
- May be required to travel to various locations on and off site to conduct assessments, troubleshoot, install, and deliver materials related to computer systems/networking equipment.
- Able to occasionally ascend/descend ladders to service above ceiling wiring and network systems.
Weaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employee Referral Program Eligible