Wise Foods, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wise Foods, Inc.
- 06-Nov-2018 to 28-Feb-2019 (EST)
- Fort Worth, TX, USA
- Full Time
Wise Foods Inc. is a leading producer of salty snacks with a long heritage. Founded in 1921, Wise is a brand of tradition and authenticity that consumers have come to know and trust over the last 90 years. Since our inception, our iconic brand has symbolized great tasting snacks for many generations of consumers including potato chips; cheese flavored baked and fried corn snacks, tortilla chips, pretzels, popcorn, corn chips, onion rings and other assorted snacks. Wise Foods is fully owned by Arca Continental, the second largest Coca-Cola bottler in Latin America and one of the largest in the world. We invite you to explore growing your career with Wise!
The position will focus on development, support, configuration and maintenance of the human resource information systems (HRIS), to include Workforce Management, Benefits, Performance Management, Compensation, Recruiting, On-Boarding, and Document Management. The position will also be responsible for maintenance of the organizational structure, process enhancements, testing of system changes, HRIS analytics and HR Metrics and reporting.
- Take a leadership role in the continued evolution of the HRIS - Ceridian Dayforce system.
- Lead the review, testing and implementation of HR system upgrades and patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrades, enhancements, and fixes.
- Develop and maintain HR system tables, and document processes and results in a quick and efficient manner.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy, which must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementing. Understand and use qualitative and quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Create, monitor, update and maintain human resources information systems, including hiring systems
- Partner with Ceridian Dayforce Manage Services for benefits and payroll, to include data feeds
- Ensures HR governance model is being followed for all systems: intake, change control, enhancements, break fix, CI, security, change/release calendar and budgeting
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve HRIS issues
- Assign and update the various security roles among system administrators and users; create new roles and security access as needed; ensure segregation of duties
- Provide training and support to end users
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, process maps, training materials and documentation. Train users on new functionality.
- Develop, test, and monitor dashboards, metrics, applications
- Review quantitative and qualitative data to identify trends, propose solutions and take action to ensure integrity in system data and processes.
- Develop standard and custom reports that meet reporting requirements and can be used by HR Team members in the field. Prepare weekly and monthly HR Metric reports.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition for new hire reporting and data tracking.
- Collaborate with HR and Operational Leaders to define business requirements and build appropriate reporting and metrics.
- Provide advice and guidance to management regarding system requirements based on company needs.
- Partner with Payroll on shared structures within Workforce Management.
- Perform monthly audits for the Affordable Care Act (ACA) process, and assists in the annual ACA IRS filing efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, IT, or other related degrees.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience with enterprise wide systems and implementations, preferably with Ceridian Dayforce or similar systems such as Workday, SAP, Oracle or ADP; for multiple locations.
- HRIS configuration expertise, Ceridian, Dayforce, Bi Reporting, or SQL experience a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and screen capture tool such as SnagIt
- Ability to troubleshoot systems.
- Understanding of HR policies and processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be detail-oriented & able to work independently as well as within a team.